(Sorry this one's so light...it was an 11x14...bigger than our scanner so I couldn't press it down or else it would crease)

Carter also recently discovered ice cubes from his daddy's ginger ale the other day. He loved sticking them in his mouth.
I had an appointment with my new OB yesterday and it went really well! I'm really enjoying going to a smaller practice and really like my substitute OB (who will see me until my doctor starts in September). I was chastised a little bit and told I need to never go 4 hours without eating and get more sleep! I've been having issues lately with almost passing out but I blame the heat! I'm also unable to sleep well, have horrible back/pelvis/hip pain (10 times worse than I ever had with Carter) and am generally "enjoying" being pregnant. At least I stopped throwing up 3 weeks ago at 26 weeks...that makes a BIG difference. Have you all noticed how low the counter at the right is getting??? I was going crazy when it passed 100 days but now it's in the 70's! It's coming up fast!
At my appointment yesterday the doctor did an ultrasound to check Landon's growth (because of my atenolol) and he's measuring right on! He also did some 3D images for me which I've never gotten to have before! I've always thought the 3D ultrasounds were creepy, but I guess it's different for your own baby... Here they are!
I know they're a little difficult to see...it was better on the screen. This is the best one of his face. I know you all probably think we're ridiculous (seeing as it's just an ultrasound picture), but both Tyler and I think Landon looks a LOT like Carter did as a newborn. I guess we'll see for sure in a few months! Oh and the bubbly stuff over his mouth is just umbilical chord. 

They're not creepy! I think the ultrasound pictures are cool. So exciting that he's almost here and you're not throwing up anymore!
ReplyDeleteThose are not creepy - the are amazing!! And I really like the pictures of Carter. So cute :)
ReplyDelete