Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2 Weeks Left!


We've had a busy few weeks! Work has been crazy for Tyler and I've been trying to get all the last minute things done to prepare for Landon. Carter has been busy getting croup (again!) and of course running around being his mischievous little self.

The biggest issue I've dealt with lately is being pulled here and there by my doctors. We found out just a couple weeks ago that my doctors wanted to switch things up AGAIN and have me deliver back at UW...meaning I'd have to leave my doctor again. So now I have a new doctor (who won't even be in town when I deliver and I have yet to meet the one who will deliver me), am delivering at a different hospital, and to top it off, the new doctors don't think I should have a C-section. And this was all pulled on me when I was 35 weeks pregnant. What??? I've been extremely stressed about the whole situation, mostly because it's so late in my pregnancy, but apparently my cardiologist thinks UW is the best place for me to deliver in case I have any heart issues (which I won't). So brand new delivery game plan! I am officially 37 weeks tomorrow and the plan is to induce me and deliver the same way as we did with Carter (though if I get another 4th degree tear someone is going to get an earful!) As of last Friday I was dilated to 2 cm, so unless I go into labor earlier I'm pretty sure they'll induce me at 39 weeks, meaning I only have 2 weeks to go! So crazy how fast it's going by. We're excited to meet our newest little boy but anxious about how we'll deal with 2 little boys.

Meanwhile, we're hoping things calm down for Tyler at work and that I stop contracting so much! I'd much rather this little guy stay in a little longer. Here's a few pictures I've taken recently for your viewing pleasure.

35 weeks pregnant

Carter loves to sit in the wheelbarrow his Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa gave him



Carter REALLY loves beans...and loves how tooty fruity he gets afterward (he thinks it's hilarious)

No comments:

Post a Comment