Friday, November 5, 2010
We're Home...Finally!!
We're finally home from the hospital!! Landon finished up his antibiotics today and we headed home! I realized that in the last 3 1/2 weeks we've spent 15 days in the hospital, and Landon has thus spent more of his life in the hospital than at home. Sad! Luckily we're all officially healthy and aren't planning on going back anytime soon. We're looking forward to the rest of the grandparents coming in town this weekend and then settling in to a routine with our little family next week after everyone leaves. We're sure grateful now more than ever for our health and our 2 sweet boys. We're also soooooo grateful to all our family and friends who have sent thoughts and prayers our way, as well as helping us out in so many ways! We feel incredibly blessed!


I was a little anxious on the way home that I can no longer press the "call nurse" button and get help whenever I need it, so I turned my train of thought to realizing the good things about this hospital visit. First, we were able to spend a lot of one-on-one time with Landon that we wouldn't have been able to do otherwise. Second, it helped Landon GAIN WEIGHT! Most hospitalized babies lose weight but Landon is officially up from his birth weight of 5 lb 14 oz to now being 7 lb 6 oz!!! He must've had nothing else to do but eat ;) We're pretty sure he'll be a tank like his brother Carter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment