Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tyler's Birthday/Valentine's Day

I'm pretty sure both of our last birthdays have been cursed! On my birthday in October I was in the hospital with a uterine infection. On Tyler's birthday this year he was super sick with a cold...so sick that he stayed home from work (he almost ALWAYS works even when he's sick). To add to it, all the rest of us were sick too! It was a tad miserable. However, we still celebrated his 29th birthday--last in his 20's!!!-- as best we could. I made his annual red velvet cake and gave him a voucher to get himself a new state-of-the-art BBQ--there's no way I was going to risk picking one out for him! In return, Tyler told me that for my Valentine's Day gift we were going to go on a little weekend trip! He won't tell me where we're going, but later this month we're flying my mom out to watch the boys and getting out of here!! We're both really excited...more for the idea of being able to sleep through an entire night than anything else. I'm lucky to have a husband that remembers me on his birthday as well :) Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of us on his birthday...our camera tends to be all about the boys anymore! Here's a few pictures to enjoy:

Carter and his Boo Bear. He LOVES this bear (extra thanks to my grandma and grandpa for getting it for him!!) and we've recently started letting him sleep with it which has drastically helped him sleep at night in the new place!


Our little Boogie

Can you see the myriad of bubbles?? He's started grinning like this...so funny.

He sits in his Bumbo like it's his throne

No comments:

Post a Comment