Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rollin Rollin Rollin...

I've been scolded by many people for not posting blogs and pictures as often so...here is yet another post! Biggest news for this post: Carter rolled over! He rolled over for the first time yesterday (only 8 weeks old!) and Mom was soooo proud and SOOO upset she didn't have the camera with her! But there it is. I don't think he did it on purpose. I put him down for tummy time and he somehow got his opposite arm underneath him to suck on his fist (his favorite thing to do during tummy time). So anyways somehow in trying to get it at a better angle he rolled onto his side (which he has, by the way, done before), but then amazingly he kicked his way over onto his back! I was so impressed! I clapped and praised him and I'm sure for the life of him he couldn't have figured out what he had done to deserve such an honor. He's also started growing in some new hair! There's a semi-circle of little tiny baby hairs growing in around his forehead and right now they look pretty darn blonde. I guess we'll see if he keeps his red hair or not. Yesterday we also went outlet shopping after waiting all day for the cable guy to come and fix our cable (a rat chewed through the line...seriously?!). I decided it's much better to shop for a baby than to shop for myself, and bought him 4 onesies for $5 and 2 sunhats! I also discovered the $3.99 clearance section at the Carter's outlet but discovered it after they were already closed and I was the last person in the store...so I left and let the clearance rack wait for another day. I can't wait to go back! Tyler and I discussed how our baby will only ever be wearing clearance clothes, but that's basically all we wear too and I think we're pretty well dressed, just dressed on a bargain :) Anyways, here are some more baby boy pictures. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I knew that we had a brilliant grandson, but rolling over at 8 weeks is truly remarkable! So glad that he's doing so well! Congratulations, Mom!!!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete