Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Landon's Here!

Landon John Wallo was born last night, October 12th, 2010 at 9:34 pm. He's a little guy weighing in at 5 lb 14 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He's got blondish hair and looks a little like Carter did as a newborn. The delivery was so smooth and was such an amazing experience!!! Landon and I are both doing fantastic! I'll write all about it in the next few days. Here are a few of the first pictures we've got of the little guy, I'll post the rest later, too. This is him right after he came out, visiting with Mommy and Daddy for the first time, and his first bath. We love you, Landon!!









2 comments:

  1. I am so glad everything went well! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so glad that things went well :) What a cutie! Let me know if we can help in anyway...after all that's what neighbors are for :)

    ReplyDelete