Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Re-Hospitalized/My Birthday/On TV!

It's been a busy few days since I posted last. While I was finishing up my last post I suddenly got a horrible pain in my abdomen. It kept getting worse and worse until I could barely move. Then I started getting some flu-like symptoms: chills, muscle aches, sore throat, feeling feverish. I got to the point where I couldn't bear the pain any longer and called the hospital and they told me to come in immediately. At 10pm Saturday night we dragged Carter out of bed, packed up the kids, and headed to the hospital where I was re-admitted. It turned out I had endometritis, an infection in my uterus. Landon and I stayed in the hospital until Monday morning. It was really rough for our family to be apart again and it was hard to be in so much pain! Luckily after 4 rounds of IV antibiotics I was feeling much better and they let me go home a day earlier than they'd planned. Good thing, too, because Monday was my 26th birthday! For my birthday I came home from the hospital, showered, sat around in my pajamas, and took a nap. Tyler did get me an Oreo pie and some beautiful flowers, but I think this year's birthday falls to the bottom of the list.

I found out a couple days ago that the documentary I was a part of will finally be aired on TV! We did all the filming way back in May or so, and it was supposed to air in June, so I was beginning to wonder whatever happened to it when I got an email saying it will finally be on UWTV. For those in the Seattle area, it will be airing tomorrow, Oct 21st on UWTV (channel 27 on Comcast) at 2pm and 7pm. The official title is Minimally Invasive Cardiac Care. I haven't seen it yet so no promises and I will probably be embarrassed I announced it to everyone once I do see it. For those not in the area, you can view it online at http://www.uwtv.org/programs/displayevent.aspx?rID=32284&fID=854 . It also lists additional air dates at the bottom of the page. They are also sending me a few DVDs of the program.

Here are some more pictures from the past few days:

My 3 favorite boys

Carter loves to give Landon hugs and loves


Lots of hugs



Landon's first bath at home

I walked in on this scene today...apparently Carter was making himself quite at home on top of his Daddy while watching the Price is Right

1 comment:

  1. All of the pictures are so stinkin' cute :) But I really like the last one. Boys are so silly!

    ReplyDelete